Feb 2, 2010

Starbucks Caramel Frappucinno


I was craving for this ad for the last few days.. and my wish came true when I found this picture in the internet.. haha.. I haven't got the chance to look in the newspaper lately due to my very long working hours.. Anyway, as I was searching for this ad, I found this recipe for the famous 'Caramel Frappucinno' and I would like to share it with you... I hope I can make this by myself one day.. Meanwhile, I'll leave you with the recipe and I'm gonna enjoy my very own caramel frap..

Ingredients
* 1/2 cup cold coffee
* 3 tablespoons sugar
* 1/2 cup milk
* 2 cups ice
* 3 tablespoons caramel sundae syrup
* whipped cream

Directions
1. Combine all ingredients into electric blender.
2. Blend drink until ice is crushed and drink is smooth.
3. Serve in coffee cups and top with whipped cream and caramel syrup (if desired).
4. Add straw for ease in drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...