Feb 13, 2011

Honeymoon Dessert

Honeymoon Dessert is a chain dessert restaurant that has gone globally, well, at least Asia-ly, including Hong Kong, China, Indonesia and Singapore.. I think it's one of a kind restaurant that served only desserts.. desserts served are various from warm to cold dessert, from sago to pudding.. I spent almost 15 minutes only to flip the menu back and forth haha.. I was so confused in picking the menu.. there were me, my mom and my bro.. one weakness that my mom and my bro shared is always leaving the menu picking to me.. which makes me even more confused.. anyway, we decided to order their famous Durian Pancake and Mango Pomelo & Sago Sweet Soup with Green Tea Ice Cream.. 

the durian pancake here was very famous.. I think it's because they are the first to serve such dessert.. it's actually durian fruit and whipped cream wrapped in a thin soft skin.. I used to be crazy about the durian pancake here, but when I tasted it, the durian was not too sweet, and the portion kept getting smaller every time I visit haha.. I found that Jala-Jala's one is better.. the same price, if I'm not mistaken, and Jala-Jala offers a larger portion.. 

next we ordered Mango Pomelo & Sago Sweet Soup with Green Tea Ice Cream.. it was actually sweet soup filled with chopped fresh mango, green tea ice cream and pearls.. well, sago sweet soup was not too sweet, which I like.. however, the chopped mango was very sour, which I don't like.. thank God, the green tea ice cream was fabulous, so this dish won my heart.. it was quite pricey, but I lost the bill, so I don't remember the price.. haha.. 

overall, I think Honeymoon Dessert offers a great variety of dessert you may not find in other places.. they are specific and focus in their market, giving a brand new experience of eating dessert.. both desserts, cold and warm, gives a different taste so it's totally okay to order both hahaha :)

Honeymoon Dessert
Mall Taman Anggrek, 4th Floor A-03C
Let. Jend. S. Parman Kav. 21
Jakarta Barat

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...