Jul 5, 2011

[Singapore] 4 Fingers Crispy Chicken

the most famous chicken wings in Singapore would be crowned to 4 Fingers Crispy Chicken, or also known as Bonchon Crispy Chicken.. lucky for me, I got the chance to try the original chicken wings right from the parent store located in ION Orchard.. I love their store design and the matching packaging design :)


since my brother was our host, he picked the meal for us.. a set of one glass of soft drink, french fries (not pictured) and 12 pieces of chicken wings for SGD17.20.. the french fries was supposed to be unique since it was seasoned in chili and seaweed powder.. but I found that the seasoning was rather tasteless and brought no value-added to the french fries.. luckily, the fries were crunchy and hot, which I like.. I found that their fries was somehow better than fries I used to find in fast food restaurants, I don't know why..

so what about the famous chicken wings? wait.. let me explain first that there are two choices of sauce, spicy chili and garlic shoyu or you can mix both sauces.. my brother picked the spicy chili since we're all chili fans.. my first impression was those wings looked really appetizing with red chili sauce all over.. turns out that it was not too spicy for my tongue and there was a hint of sweet in the sauce.. I still like it but I just wished it could be spicier.. the chicken wings were crispy outside and juicy inside.. I can say that it was famous for some reasons, and I guess I'm officially a fan haha.. 


P.S: can't wait to try their newly opened branch in Epicentrum Walk :)

4 Fingers Crispy Chicken
Ion Orchard
2 Orchard Turn
Singapore 238801
Ph.: 65 6427 4779

1 comment:

  1. Try the one in Epicentrum and let me know if its to par w/ the one in SG. Cause I've tried their Jakarta branch and it wasn't that delightful.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...