Jan 8, 2012

Killiney Kopitiam


my mom and I have our regular mother-daughter shopping time on weekends.. and during that hectic activities, we usually pick a place for us to rest our feet and treat ourselves drinks.. last week, as we were in Senayan City, we noticed Killiney Kopitiam on the 5th floor.. it was quite catchy and so we decided to give it a try.. it is said that this coffee shop has opened its first store in Singapore since 1919.. well, such a long history for a kopitiam.. 


I ordered ice coffee tariek (Rp22,272).. it is available in a regular size and a larger size called mammoth ice coffee tariek (Rp27,272).. it came in a tall glass and even the regular portion is quite large.. it tasted really nice and not overly sweet, just the way I like.. it took me only ten minutes to finish my drink.. that's how much I love it..


my mom always love hot coffee, so she decided to order hot coffee c (Rp18,181).. unfortunately, it was not hot enough for her standard and a bit too sweet for her liking.. in her opinion, the coffee tasted a bit sour, typical Arabica cofee.. it was just okay in her opinion..


to accompany our coffee time, we ordered wheat kaya butter (Rp17,272).. toasted wheat bread filled with kaya jam and butter.. in my opinion, it tasted really good.. a little healthier option because of the wheat bread.. and the kaya jam, again, not overly sweet.. too bad, it was not too hot that the butter didn't melt..


overall, I think Killiney Kopitiam is just another kopitiam.. nothing was really special.. but luckily, their coffee tariek has got me addicted.. will I come back? perhaps, only for their coffee tariek.. 

Killiney Kopitiam
Senayan City 4th Fl.
Jl. Asia Afrika No. 19
Ph.: 6221 7278 1218
www.killineyindonesia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...