May 17, 2012

Spinelli Coffee

an old friend has suggested me to try Spinelli Coffee since she was so crazy about it.. but somehow, I never remember or interested haha..  but anyway, on mother-daughter Satruday walk in Gandaria City, we finally decided to give it a try.. as my mom is a coffee-expert, I was quite nervous bringing her to new coffee shop as she will complain the whole time when I brought her somewhere she doesn't like haha..



Spinelli Coffee in Gandaria City was decorated in modern style, wooden furniture with red-grey cushions combined with comfortable greenish sofas placed on the corner of the coffee shop.. not too crowded, the place looked very nice and comfortable.. typical coffee shop, nowadays.. with tag line fuel for tought, I kinda have a good feeling about this place.. it offers free wi-fi with password written at the bottom of your bill.. 




it's a self-service coffee shop, so you have to place your orders and take your coffee once they're ready to your seat.. my mom picked the classic hot cappucino - medium (Rp29,500) while I picked their blended ice drinks, caramel spin (Rp37,000).. first, my mom thoughts.. she is amazed (lucky me) haha.. she said that the coffee smelled so good, and tasted even better than Starbucks.. she enjoys drinking here so much.. my caramel spin was also good, not too outstanding though since it was a little too sweet for me.. but I do love their coffee and the place was filled with coffee smells which I really loved.. 


Spinelli Coffee
Gandaria CityMain Street GF 15A
Jl. K. H. Syafi'i Hazami No. 8
Ph.: 6221 2900 8056

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...