Nov 16, 2009

Dinner Review: D'Core

last Saturday, during the overtime, I had the dinner in D'Core.. since there were not much choice left hehe.. D'Core is a fusion restaurant which had diversity of menus.. the kind of restaurant that made me stared at the menu, not knowing what to order haha.. they provide asian, european and indonesian menus.. here some of what we ordered..

1. Bolognaisse Spaghetti: didn't try it.. but i think it's the typical bolognaisse spaghetti.. IDR24

2. Black Pepper Spaghetti: looks yummy.. but didn't try it either haha.. it's a stir fried spaghetti.. and I don't really like the stir fried spaghetti.. IDR20.5

3. Chicken Tso with Rice: it's basically a fried chicken fillet with a sweet and hot sauce.. the portion was quite satisfying and the taste was okay, though.. nothing was really special about this.. IDR23

4. Tom Yum Noodle Soup: this is what I chose to eat.. it consisted of noodle which looked and tasted a lot like the instant noodle we usually eat.. added with two eggs and fried chicken fillet, which I think exactly the same with the fried chicken fillet in chicken tso.. the taste was too sweet for me.. I didn't even finish the soup.. I picked this menu because I thought it would be refreshing with a little sour taste.. but I was disappointed.. 

D'Core
Wisma BNI 46 2nd floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 1

Food: 6/10
Place: 8/10
Price: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...