Jun 14, 2010

Nanny's Pavillion, the Living Room

I have read reviews about this place all over the food blogs and I'm so willing to try it.. located in Citywalk, which was very very near to my office makes me a little reluctant to visit.. you know, the bad feeling u get when u visit somewhere near your office on weekends.. haha.. well, anyway, me and bf finally came there and give it a try..

first impression.. I love the decor.. it's white and country-like.. feels warm.. wooden chairs and tables are ready for you.. then you have talenan (I dunno the english word for that) as your table mat.. I just love it.. they also put some artificial small plants and flowers which adds a sweet touch to the whole restaurant..

okay.. to the food.. Nanny's Pavillion serves pancakes (both sweet and sour), pastas, sandwiches and steak.. wel, we chose to have one portion of pasta and one portion of pancake..


Mom's Green Spaghetty (Rp34) - pasta saute with pesto base, garlic, shallot and smoked beef.. Blueberry Cheese Roll Pancake (Rp29) - one piece roll cream cheese pancake served with blueberry sauce and ice cream..

the verdict.. I love the Mom's Green Spaghetty.. well, I love pesto base pasta, anyway haha.. the pasta taste just right, and they're quite generous with the smoked beef.. the blueberry cheese roll  pancake was fluffy and warm when they serve it to us.. the cream cheese and blueberry sauce completes each other.. I think the pancake is quite fulfilling that you better share it with your company..

overall, we had our tummy full with good food and our eyes was spoiled with nice decor.. gonna come back somewhere near around the future :)

Nanny's Pavilion
Citywalk Sudirman Ground Floor Unit 21
Jl. KH. Mas Mansyur No.121, Karet
Central Jakarta
Phone: (+62)21 255 56779

1 comment:

  1. awesome, definitely trying that :D

    hana
    http://hanatheeccentric.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...