Jan 2, 2011

Healthy Sweets

after such a long time, I finally came back to Sour Sally since my bro, coming back for holiday from Sg, was craving for fro-yo.. while we were having some shopping in Senayan City, we decided to stop by at Sour Sally and treat us some fro-yo.. there's this promotion of 25% discount for BCA flazz, so we chose the Sally Candy, which was a medium-sized fro-yo twist of strawberry and melon-mint with four toppings (mixed mochi, longan, fresh strawberries, and peach)

I really like the melon-mint.. taste really nice :) while the strawberry fro-yo was quite common everywhere, the melon-mint offers something unique and definitely brings the will to come back for more hahaha.. I always love Sour Sally's mochi, it has a nice texture and taste :) I heart you, Sally..

my mom was such a health-freak.. haha.. she always makes her children eat enough vegetables and fruits.. well, during the past month, we have been trying this Tipco's juices and my favorite is Aloe Vera.. well, when you read the ingredients facts, it's actually consisted of aloe vera and white grapes.. and it tasted great when mixed.. another plus point of this drinks is that it includes small chops of aloe vera jelly.. me likey.. four thumbs up :) Tipco can be bought in any supermarket near you (advertisement :P)

1 comment:

  1. so we chose the Sally Candy, which was a medium-sized fro-yo twist of strawberry and melon-mint with four toppings (mixed mochi, longan, fresh strawberries, and peach)healthy desserts

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...