May 25, 2011

[Bali] Nasi Pedas Ibu Andika

first culinary spot in Bali, Nasi Pedas Ibu Andika (Mrs. Andika Spicy Mixed Rice).. this small warung has become a really famous and must-try place in Bali.. since we planned our trip, my mom has put it in our culinary list.. so, we had our first lunch in Bali here.. actually, the warung doesn't serve any Balinese dishes, instead it serves more of Javanese dishes, which reminds me of Warung Tegal found in every corner of Jakarta.. 



it was really crowded at the time we arrived and we have to wait to get our table.. it's located in a very crowded street, near Joger, the famous t-shirt shop in Kuta.. the warung serves many kinds of dishes, but I heard that their specialties were ayam bumbu Bali and abon sapi.. once we made up our mind about what to order, we asked the waiter to pick our desired dishes, then she handed us our meal and a card stating the cost of the meal.. payment should be made after we finished our meal..




my lunch was ayam bumbu bali (Balinese chicken), corn patty and stir-fried long beans.. it cost me Rp22,000 for the whole meal.. I like the sambal so much.. it's very rich in taste and spicy.. though it was not really suitable for the hot weather, since I became wet of sweat after eating haha.. the chicken is also special, spicy and nice.. I love it :) I guess there's the reason behind the popularity..

Nasi Pedas Ibu Andika
Jl. Raya Kuta Gg. Kubu 120C, Kuta
Ph.: +62815 583 18187, +62813 3872 8749

1 comment:

  1. meylina - larise restaurantMay 26, 2011 at 3:15 PM

    hi sheilla,

    i would like to get your email address to send you an invitation to test our food at larise restaurant. you can email me at meylina@restolarise.com
    thanks!

    regards,
    meylina

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...