May 27, 2011

[Bali] Naughty Nuri's Warung

my personal must-try list in Bali is  Naughty Nuri's Warung.. I heard it from my friends, saying that they served the first and best pork ribs in Bali with a very affordable price (remembering the price of full slab pork ribs in Tony Roma's).. first day dinner in Bali was their pork ribs, of course from my suggestion :D.. we arrived around 7 p.m, which is dinner time and found that the place was quite packed with people.. lucky us, there was an available table right near the entrance.. 

there's nothing really special about the decoration of the restaurant.. I think it used to be a house transformed to restaurant, dominated with old wooden furnitures.. I felt like I was in someone's living room.. one cute thing I noticed  about the place is that it was full with pigs stuffs, there's pig pictures all over the wall, a pig statue in every table.. I mean, they were everywhere inside the restaurant.. once we made our order, the waiter put an empty basket on our table.. we were curious what it was for, then by looking at other tables, we found out that it was intended for throwing the bones.. haha.. a brilliant idea to avoid guests putting the bones on the table..

the pig statue, basket to throw bones and menu

we ordered a bowl of mix green salad (Rp28,000) for our appetizer.. it consisted of mixed vegetables, including lettuce, carrot and onions served with Italian dressings, which was really refreshing and a good choice for an appetizer.. I am so in love with Italian dressing and so glad I found it here in Bali.. I think, it was good to balance your culinary journey during vacation by eating more veggies.. my mom was the one who kept telling us to order some veggie haha..



to the main course.. we ordered two portions of full slab pork ribs (Rp83,000 each) and a portion of potato wedges (Rp23,000) to share.. it didn't take long for our dishes to get served on our table.. it was huge portion for my standard.. after it went to my mouth, I found that the ribs were very juicy and tender.. the sauce was a bit too sweet for me.. but it went really well with the ribs, that I just kept eating it haha.. not even remembering how much fat it contained.. the potato wedges was just fine, nothing to complain.. it was just fried potatoes, after all.. oh, the potato wedges also came in a large portion, at least it was large for a Rp23,000 price :)



Naughty Nuri's Warung
Jln Batubelig 41
Kerobokan Kelod, Kuta, Bali
Ph.: 6231 847 6722

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...