Jul 24, 2011

[Revisit] Fish & Co.

weekend date with boyfriend to Plaza Indonesia.. yayy!! it's been a while since we had our last date, blame it to Central Bank who regulates banks to submit the monthly report on 5th the following month *curcol* haha.. 

okay, sorry for that.. that week (it's been a while), Fish & Co. had a promotion with Mega Credit Card for a 50% discount on food with minimum payment of Rp200,000.. we're just human and can't resist the power of discount haha.. so we went there for lunch.. quite bored with fish & chips menu.. we decided to pick Seafood Platter for 2 (Rp235,000++).. here's how it looked..



the platter consisted of seasonal fish (I guessed it was grilled dory fish), calamari, black tiger prawns & mussels in creamy garlic & lemon butter sauce served with french fries and butter rice.. the portion was huge.. I think it was enough for 3-4 girls haha..


I love the calamari best since they were crunchy and perfectly matched the garlic and lemon butter sauce.. it was my first time trying Fish & Co.'s butter rice and I like it so much.. it had nice texture and unique taste, which just made me kept digging for more and forget about diet at all.. other menu were just okay for me.. they're not too special, though they were above average.. I think it's a good choice other than their signature fish & chips.. again, me want another spoon of butter rice, please.. 

Fish & Co.
Plaza Indonesia Entertainment X'nter 
1st Floor Unit 40
Jl. M.H Thamrin Kav. 28-30
Ph.: 6221 391 7429

2 comments:

  1. Oh this looks so yummy! will try this when I'm in Jakarta next year..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes you should.. it was delicious :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...