Mar 30, 2012

Go!Curry

Go!Curry was known for their specific menu of curry.. five different types of curry were served here.. located in a corner of Pacific Place, the place was not too big, but seems quite cozy.. wooden furniture, wall filled with cute cartoon pictures and the cute characters of Go!Curry on our table mats were some of the things I really love about this place.. moreover, the waiters and waitresses were very kind and friendly.. with the tagline of "Eat Curry, Be Happy", this eatery seems really promising..


unlike other curry eateries, there are unique steps you need to take before ordering your curry:
1. choose your curry
2. choose your spiciness
3. choose your rice (long grain rice, cilantro butter rice, aromatic yellow rice)
4. choose your topping (tandoor chicken tika, zesty cheese chicken, lamb cubes with herbs, breaded fish, chicken katsu, Australian oxtail, breaded prawns, New Zealand mussels and mixed vegetables)

it was a Saturday lunch date with my mom and we decided to share a portion of Rogan Josh curry, hot with cilantro butter rice and Tandoor chicken tika (Rp56,000).. while for drinks, we had passion lemon crush (Rp25,000) and  cranberry lime iced tea (Rp22,000).. Rogan josh curry was Go!Curry version of Kashmiri curry, which was the house special.. actually I wanted to try their very hot curry, but the waiter warned us and my mom got scared haha.. our drinks didn't take long to arrive.. and both of them was fresh and refreshing.. my passion lemon crush consisted of fresh passion fruit, lime juice and soda..  definitely a thirst quencher.. 



our curry came in a huge bowl, enough for two.. appetizing reddish curry accompanied with the savory cilantro rice.. I was actually afraid that I would not like the curry, since I was not a fan of Indian curry due to the strong taste of cardamom.. but, I was foolish to worry since I was really impressed on my first spoon.. it was very rich in taste, yet they all blend really harmoniously in my mouth.. the spiciness level was just right for me.. and the cilantro butter rice was very fragrant.. I mean, I can't even mention one flaw of this dish.. I remember that we finished our curry real fast.. 

overall, I was really satisfied with Go!Curry.. a nice atmosphere, great service, big portion, reasonable price and four-thumbs-up food.. will definitely come back for their other curries :)


Go!Curry
Pacific Place Mall 4th Floor
Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav 52-53
South Jakarta 12190
Ph.: 6221 5140 2750

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...