Jan 13, 2013

Churreria - Spanish Chocolateria


what is good compliment you can give yourself after a tiring week at work? for me, a cup of hot chocolate will do just fine.. it was after Sunday service that I managed to drag my mom to try Churreria.. I have always wanted to try this eatery specialized in Spanish doughnut or churro but never got the chance.. a bit late maybe, but it's better than never, right?

the menu was quite various but focused on Spanish desserts which was a good sign.. I love focused eatery.. that moment, I decided to have classic churreria (Rp30,000) while my mom opted Spanish Latte (Rp20,000) accompanied with shared churros classic (4 pieces of churros and 1 dip) (Rp28,000).. we picked the dark chocolate dip and asked for our cinnamon sugar powder sprinkles..




now, the classic churreria seemed not appetizing.. at first glance, I even thought it was just another cup of hot milo.. but once I tasted, it was really good, thick hot cocoa in a huge cup on a rainy day.. it's just heavenly.. my mom's spanish latte was another surprise.. it looked like another cup of espresso but turned out it was quite a strong cup of coffee.. it tasted really bitter, even my mom who loves bitter coffee, had to add sugar to it.. I tasted a bit and it was too strong for me.. but it was a good thing, buying a quality coffee made your money well spent.. the churros was really delicious.. it was crunchy on the outside and soft inside.. the cinnamon sugar sprinkles add a little sweetness combined with the rather bitter dark chocolate dip and it was just perfect.. I love every aspect of it and no complaints at all..


now, I may seemed exaggerating.. but the truth is I was in love with the churros.. all of our orders turned out to be satisfying with prompt service and reasonable price.. there, my current craving :D~

Churreria
Central Park, Tribeca Upper Ground #06
Jl. Let. Jend. S. Parman Kav. 28
Jakarta Barat 11470
Ph.: 6221 2920 0117

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...