Jun 16, 2012

4 Fingers Crispy Chicken, Indonesia

it was another monthly date with my two lovely office mates.. this time we decided to continue our culinary journey to Kuningan area.. 4 Fingers Crispy Chicken located in Epicentrum Walk was our choice.. actually, I have tried this food chain focused on Korean-style fried chicken wings in their Singapore branch, but it was my first visit in Jakarta branch.. the eatery was not too big, dominated with wooden furniture and New York street style ornaments.. it was quite empty when we arrive, which was relieving for me since I hate too much crowd..



the menu mainly consisted of chicken wings (of course!), chicken delights, seafood delights along with side dishes.. us, the three hungry girls, ordered 12 pieces of chicken wings, which includes two drinks and two portions of french fries (Rp100,000) and tofu salad package, which includes one drink and one portion of french fries (Rp50,000).. the chicken wings were available in a 4, 6, 12, 18, 50, 100 and 150 pieces package.. sauces available includes soy garlic, hot or mix.. 


the chicken wings was crunchy outside and tender inside, exactly the way I like it.. the sauce was very tasty.. I also love their french fries which was topped with seaweed and chili powder.. however, I have to say that the star of our dinner was tofu salad.. it was really outstanding.. love the freshness of the lettuce combined with their special dressing.. it was one of the best Asian salad I have ever tasted.. yum yum.. it was quite pricey but worth every Rupiah spent.. see, if the food was good, I think most people wouldn't mind spend a little more money.. :)


4 Fingers Crispy Chicken
Epicentrum Walk
Ground Floor Unit 151-153
Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said, Jakarta
Ph.: 6221 2994 1800
www.gimme4fingers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...